- Amenities inside a station for citizens
- Connection to Exit 1 and 2 of Solbat Park Station on the Ui line making it a convenient space for citizens to use.
- A sharing space for communication for diverse age groups.
- A space for communication that various generations can share through regional programs that everyone can enjoy.
- A place where citizens can easily participate and enjoy culture and art.
- An open space with various events through which to experience and enjoy culture.
‘Samgaksan’ is the former name for Bukhansan Mountain, a name from the Koryo Dynasty.
Samgaksan embracing the Northeast Region and the Citizens Hall, a space for citizens to share and communicate,
have come together to form the Samgaksan Citizens Hall.